Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Arts & Culture
Fri February 14, 2014
VIDEO: 'Snow Day The Musical'
Penn Holderness and Kim Dean Holderness, the brains behind the 2013 viral video 'Xmas Jammies', have a new video out: 'Snow Day: The Musical.'
'Xmas Jammies' is closing in on 14 million Youtube views. Could the dynamic duo do it again? Well, with so many kids and families at home, we bet the odds are likely.
If you didn't catch it the first time, here's 'Xmas Jammies':
And we reported earlier this week on this viral video contender from Durham Academy - a school closure announcement. When we shared it, the video had been viewed 300 times. Now it's been viewed 2.5 million times:
The State Of Things