Most Active Stories
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Tue October 30, 2012
VIDEO: Sandy's Damage As Seen From The Sky
Just how bad was Sandy's storm surge along the New Jersey coast?
The New Jersey National Guard posted aerial footage of Seaside Heights, N.J., which is about an hour north of Atlantic City. The footage shows vast destruction and streets that have just been covered in sand:
The video, the National Guard says on its YouTube page, was taken Oct. 30.