Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue October 8, 2013
The Forsyth County Board of Commissioners recently voted to tentatively allow permit holders to carry concealed handguns in Tanglewood Park.
Some citizens are concerned about the changes because Tanglewood is the county’s only park that allows consumption of alcohol. Also, voters head to their local polls for Election Day. Host Frank Stasio is joined by WUNC’s Greensboro Bureau Chief Jeff Tiberii to discuss handgun permits, elections in the Triad and other new developments in the area.