Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- Do You Know This Chapel Hill Bus Driver? Man Wants To Say Thanks
- Witness To A Texas Execution: Part One
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue October 8, 2013
The Forsyth County Board of Commissioners recently voted to tentatively allow permit holders to carry concealed handguns in Tanglewood Park.
Some citizens are concerned about the changes because Tanglewood is the county’s only park that allows consumption of alcohol. Also, voters head to their local polls for Election Day. Host Frank Stasio is joined by WUNC’s Greensboro Bureau Chief Jeff Tiberii to discuss handgun permits, elections in the Triad and other new developments in the area.