Most Active Stories
- Minister Reflects On Decades As Elder In Methodist Church
- Two Teacher Training Programs, One Spot In The Budget
- Protesters Crowd Legislature For Fifth 'Moral Monday'
- After Innocence: Wrongfully Convicted Of Murder, Exonerated Days Before Execution Date
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of NC Moving Out Of Iconic Chapel Hill Building
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Wed January 9, 2013
Theater Delta Uses Audience Participation
Ben Saypol doesn’t think theater is just entertainment. It can also be a force for social change. In 2009, he started Theater Delta, an interactive theater group that uses audience participation as a tool for thought. Host Frank Stasio talks about Theater Delta with Ben Saypol, director of Theater Delta; and two of Theater Delta’s community partners: Ceciel Rooker of the Drossman Center for the Education and Practice of Biopsychosocial Care, and the UNC Center for Functional GI and Motility Disorders; and Heather Altman from Carol Woods Retirement Community.