Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Wed January 9, 2013
Theater Delta Uses Audience Participation
Ben Saypol doesn’t think theater is just entertainment. It can also be a force for social change. In 2009, he started Theater Delta, an interactive theater group that uses audience participation as a tool for thought. Host Frank Stasio talks about Theater Delta with Ben Saypol, director of Theater Delta; and two of Theater Delta’s community partners: Ceciel Rooker of the Drossman Center for the Education and Practice of Biopsychosocial Care, and the UNC Center for Functional GI and Motility Disorders; and Heather Altman from Carol Woods Retirement Community.