Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri January 17, 2014
Tell Us: What Is Your Favorite Courtroom Movie Scene?
"You can't handle the truth!" For many moviegoers, Jack Nicholson's famous line in A Few Good Men is one of the most memorable courtroom scenes ever. But what other legal dramas from the silver screen stick in viewers minds? And why?
North Carolina State film professor Marsha Gordon and North Carolina Museum of Art film curator Laura Boyes will talk with host Frank Stasio about legal scenes in the cinema on The State of Things on January 29.
But first, we want to hear from you. What is your favorite courtroom movie drama?