Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri January 17, 2014
Tell Us: What Is Your Favorite Courtroom Movie Scene?
"You can't handle the truth!" For many moviegoers, Jack Nicholson's famous line in A Few Good Men is one of the most memorable courtroom scenes ever. But what other legal dramas from the silver screen stick in viewers minds? And why?
North Carolina State film professor Marsha Gordon and North Carolina Museum of Art film curator Laura Boyes will talk with host Frank Stasio about legal scenes in the cinema on The State of Things on January 29.
But first, we want to hear from you. What is your favorite courtroom movie drama?