Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- Do You Know This Chapel Hill Bus Driver? Man Wants To Say Thanks
- Witness To A Texas Execution: Part One
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Wed April 11, 2012
Many people across the world don't have access to basic health care, but more than 90 percent of the population gets a mobile phone signal. Josh Nesbit, CEO of Medic Mobile, took advantage of that fact.
His company creates mobile phone technology that helps bring health care to those who need it. Nesbit will be speaking at the SwitchPoint conference in Saxapahaw, NC on April 20th, but first he joins host Frank Stasio to talk about his work.