Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue February 22, 2011
The Sunset Limited at Triad Stage
The latest production at Greensboro’s Triad Stage is Cormac McCarthy’s “The Sunset Limited,” a production with a small cast – just two men – and an extended conversation about big ideas including life, death, afterlife, faith and fate.
Host Frank Stasio takes a look at the story, the language and the characters of the play with Stacey Peebles, a McCarthy scholar and the Assistant Director of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro’s Lloyd International Honors College. Also joining the conversation are actors Harold Surratt and Kevin Kelley, who star in the Triad Stage production.