Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- Do You Know This Chapel Hill Bus Driver? Man Wants To Say Thanks
- Witness To A Texas Execution: Part One
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
- 'Completely Unique': Cave-Dwelling Female Insects Have Penises
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Thu April 4, 2013
Stop And Frisk On Trial In New York City
Some New Yorkers have filed a federal lawsuit alleging that the New York City Police Department 's "Stop and Frisk" policy unfairly targets African Americans and Latinos. We hear from one of the young men behind the lawsuit, Nicholas Peart, who has been stopped by police three times.
Hear this interview on The Story's website. Also in this show: Radio Rookies reporters Ephraim Fromer and Temitayo Fagbenle interview Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly. And David Keller talks about teaching philosophy and values to students who are Mormon.