Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- [VIDEO] Dinosaur Theft Suspects Turn Themselves In, Authorities Say
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Comcast 'Embarrassed' By The Service Call Making Internet Rounds
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Mon November 25, 2013
Is The STEM Education Crisis A Myth?
Education experts have been sounding the alarm for more students to go into STEM fields: science, technology, engineering and math. But some researchers suggest the STEM crisis is just a myth. Anthony Carnevale of The Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce, tells host Michel Martin which side is right.