Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue June 26, 2012
The Independent Weekly recently launched a new series of crossword puzzles called Solve Locally. These are puzzles using local themes and constructed by people who live in the Triangle.
The editor of this series is Marc Maximov. He joins host Frank Stasio to talk about the pleasures in puzzle solving and how a particular crossword can be elegant.