Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Sun June 22, 2014
The Rockies' Very Bad Day: When A Wild Pitch Clears The Bases
But during last night's Colorado Rockies vs. Milwaukee Brewers game, the play turned so messy, it is remarkable.
As The Bleacher Report explains, a wild pitch — and a subsequent throwing error — ended up costing the Rockies three runs. It'll probably rank, Bleacher Report surmises, as one of the worst defensive plays this season.
Needless to say, the Rockies lost 9 to 4.