Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- 'Alarming' Number Of Teachers Resigning In Wake County
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
- 'Completely Unique': Cave-Dwelling Female Insects Have Penises
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Thu June 13, 2013
Remembering The Hunt For Eric Rudolph
At one time, Eric Rudolph was one of the most wanted men in the country. He was responsible for a series of bombings in Georgia and Alabama, including at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta.
The FBI hunted him for seven years before finding him in Murphy, North Carolina. Reporter Jon Elliston of the Carolina Public Press joins host Frank Stasio to talk about the 10-year anniversary of Rudolph’s capture.