Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Fri March 23, 2012
Public Policy Polling
Raleigh's own Public Policy Polling first established a reputation for accuracy in the 2008 presidential election, but they stay in news with their sense of humor.
What, for instance, is God's approval rating? And what does that say about the state of our Union? Tom Jensen, director of Public Policy Polling, joins host Frank Stasio to talk about the numbers that he and his colleagues are digging up.