Most Active Stories
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri November 30, 2012
Originally published on Sat December 1, 2012 11:31 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will Mr. Obama and Mr. Romney do on their next big date? Brian Babylon.
BRIAN BABYLON: One word: Yahtzee.
SAGAL: Amy Dickinson.
AMY DICKINSON: They'll go for a drive, only things will go terribly wrong when Mitt Romney tries to strap the president to the roof of the car.
SAGAL: And Adam Felber.
ADAM FELBER: They'll solve a murder. They may not like each other, but they're going to have to work together. And in the end - darn it - they'll discover that they really, really don't like each other.
CARL KASELL: And if they do any of that, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell.
SAGAL: Thanks, also, to Brian Babylon, Amy Dickinson, Adam Felber; thanks to all of you for listening. We'll see you in Los Angeles, California, next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.