Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- Why Legislators Are Changing State Environmental Policy
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat November 3, 2012
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, how will the 2016 election start next week? Paula Poundstone?
PAULA POUNDSTONE: Sarah Palin will put her family on a bus and take what is clearly a campaign tour, but will tell people they were just lost.
SAGAL: Firoozeh Dumas?
FIROOZEH DUMAS: Todd Akin, 2016: the legitimate candidate.
SAGAL: And Luke Burbank?
LUKE BURBANK: The candidates begin the arduous task of securing that most valuable Justin Bieber hamster endorsement.
CARL KASELL: And, if any of those things happen next week, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell.
SAGAL: Thanks also to Paula Poundstone, Luke Burbank and Firoozeh Dumas. And, thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. I will be back, I promise, next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.