Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat November 3, 2012
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, how will the 2016 election start next week? Paula Poundstone?
PAULA POUNDSTONE: Sarah Palin will put her family on a bus and take what is clearly a campaign tour, but will tell people they were just lost.
SAGAL: Firoozeh Dumas?
FIROOZEH DUMAS: Todd Akin, 2016: the legitimate candidate.
SAGAL: And Luke Burbank?
LUKE BURBANK: The candidates begin the arduous task of securing that most valuable Justin Bieber hamster endorsement.
CARL KASELL: And, if any of those things happen next week, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell.
SAGAL: Thanks also to Paula Poundstone, Luke Burbank and Firoozeh Dumas. And, thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. I will be back, I promise, next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.