Most Active Stories
- 'Alarming' Number Of Teachers Resigning In Wake County
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
- 'Completely Unique': Cave-Dwelling Female Insects Have Penises
- Back Porch Music Is Back On The Lawn: 8 Free Concerts In 2014
- Primary Heats Up For North Carolina’s 2nd Congressional District
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri October 11, 2013
Originally published on Sat October 12, 2013 11:42 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will be the new Nobel Prize awarded for? Brian Babylon.
BRIAN BABYLON: It's going to be a super duper peace prize given to each American for putting up with Congress' crap.
SAGAL: Jessi Klein.
JESSI KLEIN, COMEDIAN: There will be a Nobel Prize for twerking.
SAGAL: And Luke Burbank.
LUKE BURBANK: The Nobel Prize for open letter to Miley Cyrus.
CARL KASELL: And if they start awarding any of those Nobel Prizes panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT, WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Luke Burbank, Jessi Klein, and Brian Babylon. Thanks all of you for listening. It's great to have you here. I'm Peter Sagal. We'll see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.