Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri July 26, 2013
Originally published on Sat July 27, 2013 10:41 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will be George Alexander Louis' first words? Maz Jobrani.
MAZ JOBRANI: Why is great grandmother always wearing yellow suits? Is she a pimp?
SAGAL: Kyrie O'Connor.
KYRIE O'CONNOR: I didn't say I wanted to be a prince. I said I wanted to be Prince.
SAGAL: And Paula Poundstone.
PAULA POUNDSTONE: From this day forth, I should like to be referred to as the infant formally known as Prince.
CARL KASELL: Well, if the royal baby says any of those things, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Maz Jobrani, Kyrie O'Connor, and Paula Poundstone. Thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. See you next week in Asheville, North Carolina.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.