Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri March 1, 2013
Originally published on Sat March 2, 2013 12:07 pm
BILL KURTIS: Now, panel, where will horses turn up next? Alonzo Bodden?
ALONZO BODDEN: We're going to be shocked when we see horses running the Indy 500 to save on fuel.
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
JESSI KLEIN: I think we will see a horse on the roof of Mitt Romney's car.
SAGAL: An oldie but a goodie.
KLEIN: So stupid. It's so old.
SAGAL: And Mo Rocca?
MO ROCCA: Well, I'd like to see horses show up in shampoo commercials.
KURTIS: And if that happens, Mo, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Bill Kurtis. What a pleasure.
SAGAL: Thanks also to Alonzo Bodden, Jessi Klein, Mo Rocca. Thanks to all of you for listening. I am Peter Sagal, and will still be next week when we see you again.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.