Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue July 19, 2011
Pre-K Funding Flap
Yesterday Superior Court Judge Howard Manning declared portions of the state budget that deal with preschool education unconstitutional. Manning says the Republican-authored budget provisions limit eligible at-risk children from enrolling in a state funded prekindergarten program.