Most Active Stories
- North Carolina-Based Band Snags Notable 'Song Of The Year' Honors
- Charlotte, NC: Take A Virtual Ride On The World's Tallest, Fastest Giga Rollercoaster (Video)
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri November 8, 2013
Political Junkie Ken Rudin Talks Tea Party Challenge to GOP
Some North Carolina Republicans could face Tea Party challenger who think incumbents are not true conservatives.
Both U.S. Representatives Renee Ellmers and Robert Pittenger are under attack for not hewing close enough to the Tea Party line. Host Frank Stasio talks about the fallout of these battles with political junkie Ken Rudin.
The State Of Things