Most Active Stories
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri November 8, 2013
Political Junkie Ken Rudin Talks Tea Party Challenge to GOP
Some North Carolina Republicans could face Tea Party challenger who think incumbents are not true conservatives.
Both U.S. Representatives Renee Ellmers and Robert Pittenger are under attack for not hewing close enough to the Tea Party line. Host Frank Stasio talks about the fallout of these battles with political junkie Ken Rudin.
The State Of Things