Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State Of Things
Wed November 20, 2013
Political Junkie Ken Rudin Talks North Carolina Politics
United States Senator Kay Hagan faces a tough battle to keep her seat in 2014. Some polls indicate Hagan’s lead over several Republican challengers is diminishing. GOP Strategist Karl Rove travelled to the state this week to raise money for one of those challengers: North Carolina House Speaker Thom Tillis.
Host Frank Stasio talks with political junkie Ken Rudin about the Senate race and other North Carolina politics.