Most Active Stories
- 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Snapshots Capture Life in Depression-Era North Carolina
- Duke Mathematicians Investigate 2012 Election Results
- For Thanksgiving: 8 Vintage Recipes From Duke University's Cookbook Archives
- North Carolina Teachers Learn About Undocumented Immigrants Through Remarkable Story
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri April 18, 2014
Political Junkie Ken Rudin On May Primaries
Outside money continues to flow into the Senate race in the Tarheel State. Republican Thom Tillis faces challenges on the airwaves as incumbent Kay Hagan runs ads linking Tillis to sexual scandal. And the field for the 12th congressional district is large. The race for the seat long held by Mel Watt includes six democrats and two republicans. Host Frank Stasio talks with political junkie Ken Rudin about the House and Senate races.