Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Tue November 6, 2012
PHOTO: Mitt And Ann Romney Cast Their Ballots In Massachusetts
Originally published on Tue November 6, 2012 9:23 am
The Republican presidential nominee Gov. Mitt Romney and his wife Ann cast their ballots near their home in Belmont, Mass. this morning.
Garrett Jackson, Romney's assistant, has been keeping a close record on Twitter of Romney's Election Day movements.
On the Democratic side, Vice President Joe Biden cast his ballot near his home in Delaware and he made a bit of news. According to CNN, Biden hinted at a presidential run of his own, saying he didn't think this was the last time he would cast a ballot for himself.
President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, if you're wondering, voted early this year.