Most Active Stories
- North Carolina-Based Band Snags Notable 'Song Of The Year' Honors
- NORAD's Santa Tracker Began With A Typo And A Good Sport
- A North Carolina Pie That Elicits An 'Oh My God' Response
- The “Lost” Recordings of an Overlooked Banjo Great
- Dozens Say NC's Proposed Rules For Abortion Clinics Are OK, But A Few Disagree
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Fri August 15, 2014
Phoenix Public Schools Compete For Students
It’s still August, but school has already started up in some parts of the country. And even though classes may be underway, the effort to get more students enrolled continues at full speed.
It’s not only private schools that are marketing themselves to prospective students and their parents. Public schools are also fighting for their attention.
From the Here & Now Contributors Network, KJZZ’s Stina Sieg reports from Phoenix.