Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Fri December 21, 2012
A company in downtown Durham is hoping to revolutionize the way people commute. The ELF is a vehicle created by Organic Transit and its founder Rob Cotter. It fills the niche between the car and the bike, and Cotter thinks it can be an eco-friendly alternative to traditional vehicles.