Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Wed January 18, 2012
Occupy the Courts
The U.S. Supreme Court decision in the Citizens United case turned corporations into people in the eyes of the law. A group called Move to Amend is trying to change all that. They are hosting an Occupy the Courts protest at local federal courthouses across the country to raise awareness of their proposed amendment in opposition of the Citizens United decision.