Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Business & Economy
Thu October 18, 2012
North Carolina’s Negative Advertising
Negative political advertising has become a mainstay of national and local campaigns, but it wasn’t always this way. North Carolina had a unique role in shaping the evolution of attack advertising. News & Observer political reporter and columnist Rob Christensen talks about North Carolina’s rancorous political ad past with host Frank Stasio.