Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- Do You Know This Chapel Hill Bus Driver? Man Wants To Say Thanks
- Witness To A Texas Execution: Part One
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed October 17, 2012
A New Look For The Salt
Love white space? Hate the busy right rail? Want bigger art and easier access to The Salt from your mobile phone and tablet? We hear you. And as you can see, we've responded.
Welcome to the new, more streamlined look, designed for The Salt and all of NPR's blogs as we move to a responsive web design for a world that's looking to get news and information on the go, in all forms.
Scrolling posts at a glance is now simpler, and we've added new categories so you can quickly and easily find what you're looking for. For more details on the changes, check out the post on our This Is NPR blog.
So look around our new home. Explore the categories. Share a post or two with your friends on Facebook. Let us know what you think in the comments section below or on Twitter @NPRFood.