Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Tue October 8, 2013
New $100 Bills Aimed At Stopping Counterfeiters
Originally published on Thu December 4, 2014 9:01 am
Despite the government shutdown, the Federal Reserve starts distributing its brand new $100 bills to banks today.
The new $100 bill is the first redesign since 1996, and includes new features to thwart counterfeiters.
Jason Bellini of the Wall Street Journal joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to explain.