Most Active Stories
- Statue Of A Homeless Jesus Startles A Wealthy Community
- Do You Know This Chapel Hill Bus Driver? Man Wants To Say Thanks
- Witness To A Texas Execution: Part One
- Not Enough Doctors? How The Medical Education System Is Contributing To The Shortage
- Have We Been Overestimating Flood Risk On The Outer Banks?
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Tue October 9, 2007
NC Voices: Choosing a Doctor
When Lindsay Foster Thomas landed her job as a producer for WUNC’s midday program "The State of Things," she moved from New York City to Durham with a long "to-do" list. After finding a place to live, mapping her route to work, and checking out the best places to eat, she focused on choosing her doctors. As part of our series "North Carolina Voices: Diagnosing Health Care," she explains her choices.