Most Active Stories
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- National Geographic Report, 'Rising Seas: Will The Outer Banks Survive?'
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Tue October 9, 2007
NC Voices: Choosing a Doctor
When Lindsay Foster Thomas landed her job as a producer for WUNC’s midday program "The State of Things," she moved from New York City to Durham with a long "to-do" list. After finding a place to live, mapping her route to work, and checking out the best places to eat, she focused on choosing her doctors. As part of our series "North Carolina Voices: Diagnosing Health Care," she explains her choices.