Most Active Stories
- Duke Mathematicians Investigate 2012 Election Results In North Carolina
- Public Safety Officials: NC Prison Officers Are Getting More Threats From Prison Gangs
- Change Is In The Air For DENR, State Parks
- 'The Last Barn Dance:' Innovation At A North Carolina Dairy Farm
- Teen Author Explores An Alternate Reality
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed May 18, 2011
National Solar Conference in Raleigh
Solar energy industry leaders are gathered in Raleigh for a 5 day national conference. It's the 40th year for the National Solar Conference held by the American Solar Energy Society. This year it's being held at the Raleigh Convention Center. The public is invited to the final day of the conference this Saturday.
Attendance is 5 dollars and more than 100 exhibitors will teach attendees how to go green and to get jobs in the renewable energy industry. Keynote speakers of the conference include public radio's Majora Carter and the president of Duke Energy Renewables, among others.