Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Legislators Are Changing State Environmental Policy
- The Complex Identities Of Some Of America's Most Famous Black Men
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed May 18, 2011
National Solar Conference in Raleigh
Solar energy industry leaders are gathered in Raleigh for a 5 day national conference. It's the 40th year for the National Solar Conference held by the American Solar Energy Society. This year it's being held at the Raleigh Convention Center. The public is invited to the final day of the conference this Saturday.
Attendance is 5 dollars and more than 100 exhibitors will teach attendees how to go green and to get jobs in the renewable energy industry. Keynote speakers of the conference include public radio's Majora Carter and the president of Duke Energy Renewables, among others.