Most Active Stories
- Political Flyer With Photo Of Lynching Distributed At North Carolina Church
- 'Masses' Of Sharks Near Shore On Carolina Coast
- Photos Of Same-Sex Marriage Celebrations Around North Carolina
- Academic Fraud At UNC: 'University Personnel Were Aware Of Red Flags'
- McCrory Says He'll Uphold Gay North Carolinians' Right To Marry
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State Of Things
Fri February 28, 2014
Mardi Gras Sounds With Children Of The Horn
This coming Fat Tuesday, the streets of downtown Durham will be filled with the sounds and celebrations of Mardi Gras. The Durham Mardi Gras parades and parties will be accompanied by the sounds of local bands including Children of the Horn. But first, they perform live in studio. Host Frank Stasio talks with band members Wayne Leechford, Bryan McCune, Robo Jones, John Simonetti, Drew Lile and Todd Proctor.