Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Legislators Are Changing State Environmental Policy
- The Complex Identities Of Some Of America's Most Famous Black Men
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue October 30, 2012
Man Vs. Markets
Paddy Hirsch makes a living breaking complex topics down into understandable parts.
He performs this role as the whiteboard guru of the radio program “Marketplace,” and he also uses his skills to explain the economy in his new book, “Man vs. Markets: Economics Explained (Plain and Simple)”. Host Frank Stasio talks to Paddy Hirsch about the battle between man and the markets.