Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Tue February 18, 2014
Maker Of 'Candy Crush' App Files For I.P.O.
Originally published on Tue February 18, 2014 3:51 pm
“Candy Crush Saga,” the addictive smartphone game, is no longer just looking for gamers — it wants investors too. King Digital Entertainment, the European gaming company behind the game, filed for an initial public offering today.
Jason Bellini of The Wall Street Journal joins Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti with details.
- Jason Bellini, video reporter and senior producer for the Wall Street Journal. He tweets @jasonbellini.