Most Active Stories
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
This Is NPR
Wed February 13, 2013
With Love From NPR
Originally published on Tue January 28, 2014 1:43 pm
Love NPR? Love someone who loves NPR? Share that feeling in the language of public radio with one of our new NPR Valentine cards. From syncing lips at the Tiny Desk to a Science Friday kind of chemistry, here are six designs that will appeal to your public radio sweetheart.
Got an idea for more NPR-inspired love notes? Email us at ThisisNPR@npr.org.
Katie Burk is graphic designer at NPR, and the creative hand illustrating NPR Valentines.