Most Active Stories
- Duke Mathematicians Investigate 2012 Election Results In North Carolina
- Public Safety Officials: NC Prison Officers Are Getting More Threats From Prison Gangs
- Change Is In The Air For DENR, State Parks
- 'The Last Barn Dance:' Innovation At A North Carolina Dairy Farm
- Teen Author Explores An Alternate Reality
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
This Is NPR
Wed February 13, 2013
With Love From NPR
Originally published on Tue January 28, 2014 1:43 pm
Love NPR? Love someone who loves NPR? Share that feeling in the language of public radio with one of our new NPR Valentine cards. From syncing lips at the Tiny Desk to a Science Friday kind of chemistry, here are six designs that will appeal to your public radio sweetheart.
Got an idea for more NPR-inspired love notes? Email us at ThisisNPR@npr.org.
Katie Burk is graphic designer at NPR, and the creative hand illustrating NPR Valentines.