Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State Of Things
Thu February 6, 2014
Local Farmers Look For Ways To Cope With Climate Change
As scientists continue to study the effects of global climate change, environmentalists, farmers and researchers look for new solutions to the challenges created by these shifts.
Host Frank Stasio talks with lawyer, environmental activist and educator Albert Bates and Piedmont Biofuels founder Lyle Estil about the latest developments and the upcoming Farming Adaptation Conference in Chatham county.
Frank Stasio moderates a panel discussion at the pre-conference event tonight at the Fearrington Barn.