Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State Of Things
Thu February 6, 2014
Local Farmers Look For Ways To Cope With Climate Change
As scientists continue to study the effects of global climate change, environmentalists, farmers and researchers look for new solutions to the challenges created by these shifts.
Host Frank Stasio talks with lawyer, environmental activist and educator Albert Bates and Piedmont Biofuels founder Lyle Estil about the latest developments and the upcoming Farming Adaptation Conference in Chatham county.
Frank Stasio moderates a panel discussion at the pre-conference event tonight at the Fearrington Barn.