Most Active Stories
- Political Flyer With Photo Of Lynching Distributed At North Carolina Church
- Academic Fraud At UNC: Athletes Directed Toward Bogus Classes
- Meet The North Carolina Boy With A 3D Printed Hand
- The North Carolina Baseball Roots Of World Series Pitching Ace Madison Bumgarner
- Check Out This Handy NC 'Ballot-Builder'
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Fri November 16, 2012
The Last Word In Business
Originally published on Fri November 16, 2012 7:30 am
Honda, which has long aspired to launch off the road and into the skies, is one step closer to that goal. It has started production on its HondaJet. It's a twin jet engine aircraft, being assembled in North Carolina, aimed at the business market. Industry insiders call it the "Honda Civic of the skies."