Most Active Stories
- North Carolina-Based Band Snags Notable 'Song Of The Year' Honors
- Charlotte, NC: Take A Virtual Ride On The World's Tallest, Fastest Giga Rollercoaster (Video)
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri August 29, 2014
It’s a Hopscotch Hodgepodge!
This year marks the fifth anniversary of Raleigh’s Hopscotch Music Festival and the event is bigger than ever.
For the first time, the festival will host a showcase at the City Plaza. And this year’s line-up expands beyond music with the Hopscotch Design Fest featuring people who are “designing the future.” Host Frank Stasio talks with Greg Lowenhagen , Hopscotch Music Festival’s director and Matt Munoz, Hopscotch Design Festival coordinator and chief design officer for New Kind, a Raleigh branding and strategy firm.