Most Active Stories
- Suspects In Mugging Death Of UNC Chapel Hill Professor Charged With Murder
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- A Portrait Photographer Defies Social Norms
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed September 26, 2012
Human Trafficking Still A Problem In The U.S.
Originally published on Wed September 26, 2012 2:24 pm
Federal prosecutors and law enforcement are working to eliminate human trafficking. How that happens and how they help victims, from the sex trade to agricultural work, differs. Writer Noy Thrupkaew, WGBH reporter Phillip Martin and Amy Bennett Williams of The News-Press explain.