Most Active Stories
- A Tree's Life: From The North Carolina Mountains To Your Living Room
- North Carolina To End Use Of Gas Chambers In Animal Shelters
- The Militarization Of North Carolina's Police
- North Carolina: Conservatives, Educators Debate Content Of AP U.S. History Class
- Panthers: Cam Newton Has Two Fractures In His Lower Back
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed July 24, 2013
How The Timing Of Meals Affects Our Waistlines
Originally published on Thu January 23, 2014 2:54 pm
A growing body of evidence suggests that it’s not just what we eat that’s important. It’s also when we eat that influence our health and waistlines.
We take a look at the science, in a conversation with NPR’s food and health correspondent Allison Aubrey.