Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed July 24, 2013
How The Timing Of Meals Affects Our Waistlines
Originally published on Thu January 23, 2014 2:54 pm
A growing body of evidence suggests that it’s not just what we eat that’s important. It’s also when we eat that influence our health and waistlines.
We take a look at the science, in a conversation with NPR’s food and health correspondent Allison Aubrey.