Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue September 20, 2011
Growing Up Bernstein
Jamie Bernstein lived and breathed her father Leonard's music throughout her life. Now she is working to keep her father's legacy alive. This weekend, she comes to Raleigh to narrate a concert of Leonard Bernstein's Broadway hits, performed by the North Carolina Symphony.