Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Fri September 6, 2013
Gross Ghost Haunts The Triangle
Before Mike Dillon and Tre Acklen formed the band Gross Ghost, they were friends and roommates. They lived in a rural area on the outskirts on Raleigh and started creating music to combat boredom and cabin fever. Five years after the start of their friendship, they are releasing their second album, Public Housing.
Host Frank Stasio speaks with band members Christopher Riddle, Tre Acklen, Rob Dipatri, and Mike Dillon about their upcoming performance at the Hopscotch Music Festival.