Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Legislators Are Changing State Environmental Policy
- The Complex Identities Of Some Of America's Most Famous Black Men
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Tue April 3, 2012
The Full Frame Documentary Film Festival kicks off Thursday, April 12. Out of 1,200 films submitted in the New Docs category, only 60 were chosen for viewing.
One of them, “CatCam,” is a short film by first- time director Seth Keal. It’s the only movie at Full Frame this year that has the distinction of having sizable chunks of it shot by a cat. Host Frank Stasio talks to director Seth Keal about “CatCam” and the Full Frame Documentary Film Festival.