Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Fri March 15, 2013
Falling Out Of Love, And Figuring Out Divorce
The writer Alexandra Fuller calls herself a storymaker but the story she tells in her new book “Falling” comes out of an intensely lived experience.
She tells guest host Phoebe Judge that her long marriage was beginning to fray, and she told her husband she wanted to leave. Minutes later, he had a terrible accident and the end of her relationship became entwined with the accident.
To hear the full audio for this interview, visit The Story's website. Also in this show: producer Phoebe Judge talks to Claudine Andre of the Democratic Republic of Congo, who helped establish a sanctuary for bonobos.