Most Active Stories
- 'Alarming' Number Of Teachers Resigning In Wake County
- UNC’s New Grading System Could Show What That ‘A’ Is Really Worth
- 'Completely Unique': Cave-Dwelling Female Insects Have Penises
- Back Porch Music Is Back On The Lawn: 8 Free Concerts In 2014
- Primary Heats Up For North Carolina’s 2nd Congressional District
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Fri March 15, 2013
Falling Out Of Love, And Figuring Out Divorce
The writer Alexandra Fuller calls herself a storymaker but the story she tells in her new book “Falling” comes out of an intensely lived experience.
She tells guest host Phoebe Judge that her long marriage was beginning to fray, and she told her husband she wanted to leave. Minutes later, he had a terrible accident and the end of her relationship became entwined with the accident.
To hear the full audio for this interview, visit The Story's website. Also in this show: producer Phoebe Judge talks to Claudine Andre of the Democratic Republic of Congo, who helped establish a sanctuary for bonobos.