Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- Why Do Political Activists Burn Out?
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- As Costa Concordia Sank, Newlyweds Allowed Others To Take Life Boats First
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Wed June 20, 2012
Evolution of a Wine Auctioneer
Neuropsychologist Mark Solomon didn’t know what he was missing until one day in 1999 when a 1955 bottle of port opened his eyes to the complexity of wine. He soon embarked on a journey that would end with him leaving his career behind to become a wine auctioneer. Host Frank Stasio talks to Mark Solomon, fine wine director at Leland Little Auction & Estate Sales in Hillsborough, about his journey from neuropsychology to wine aficionado.