Most Active Stories
- Four Concerts Scheduled In Expanded, Larger Back Porch Music Series In Durham
- Duke Professor Carries On Tradition Of Black Radical Poetry
- First Openly Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor, One Year In
- Why Legislators Are Changing State Environmental Policy
- VIDEO: Colbert Claims To Be A Tar Heel After Sister Loses SC Congressional Race
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue March 1, 2011
Durham, I Do!
A big event is in the works for those who want to show their pride and support for the city of Durham, North Carolina. On March 19th, residents and non-residents can take part in a group ceremony to “marry” the Bull City. Donations collected for the event will sponsor five local charities.