Most Active Stories
- Minister Reflects On Decades As Elder In Methodist Church
- Two Teacher Training Programs, One Spot In The Budget
- Protesters Crowd Legislature For Fifth 'Moral Monday'
- After Innocence: Wrongfully Convicted Of Murder, Exonerated Days Before Execution Date
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of NC Moving Out Of Iconic Chapel Hill Building
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
The State of Things
Tue March 1, 2011
Durham, I Do!
A big event is in the works for those who want to show their pride and support for the city of Durham, North Carolina. On March 19th, residents and non-residents can take part in a group ceremony to “marry” the Bull City. Donations collected for the event will sponsor five local charities.