Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wed September 19, 2012
Dog Shoots French Hunter
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. When Dick Cheney accidentally shot a hunting companion, the injured man insisted he did not blame the then-vice president. A French man feels the same way about his dog. He was hunting when the dog's paw was caught in the trigger. The shotgun went off and wrecked the man's hand. The hunter straightforwardly took responsibility afterwards, saying he should've applied the safety catch. He says it wasn't the dog's fault, and he's adorable. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.