Most Active Stories
- Carl Kasell Announces Retirement: Here Are 3 Things You Might Not Know About Him
- The Duke Porn Star: Three Waves Of Internet Shaming
- Durham-Chapel Hill Light Rail Project: Where Those Rails Might Go
- 'High School Is Not Easy. It's Not'
- NC County Will Trade Vintage Bonnie And Clyde Style Machine Guns For New Weapons
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
State of Things
Wed March 7, 2012
Dismissing Durham’s D.A
Durham District Attorney Tracey Cline spent the past month fighting off an attempt to remove her from office. The battle occurred because of disparaging remarks she made against a Durham Superior Court Judge named Orlando Hudson. Friday, a different judge ruled that because of Cline's behavior toward Hudson, she should no longer be DA. Cline has appealed the verdict.