Most Active Stories
- Why Teacher Pay Matters Even If You Are Not a Teacher [Interactive Map]
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- NC Archaeologist Has Find-Of-A-Lifetime, 3 Years In A Row
- Carl Kasell Helps With Surprise Marriage Proposal
- Police In NC Could Start Tracking License Plates On State Highways
Hosts, Reporters and Producers
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri February 22, 2013
Dax Shepard And Kristen Bell Play Not My Job
Originally published on Sat February 23, 2013 11:28 am
This segment was originally broadcast on Aug. 2, 2012.
Real-life Hollywood couple Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are a.) famous b.) adorable c.) funny d.) the stars of Hit and Run, a new movie they made together, and e.) amazingly, all of the above.
We've invited them to play a game called "First thing you're going to need is an adorable collective nickname." Before there was Brangelina, before there was Bennifer, there was "Dickenliz," the most amazing, tabloid fodder celebrity couple of all time: Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. Bell and Shepard will answer three questions about a Hollywood pair who knew how to live large.